Dharmendra Admitted to Breach Candy Hospital Again a Week After Routine Check-up

dharmendra
Dharmendra has been admitted to a hospital again in Mumbai, according to our sources

Mumbai, November 2025: Veteran Bollywood actor Dharmendra has been admitted to Breach Candy Hospital in Mumbai, according to reports. The news comes a week after his earlier health check-up, raising concern among fans across India.

Table of Contents
Why Dharmendra Was Admitted

According to sources close to the family, Dharmendra was admitted to Breach Candy Hospital on Monday. While initial reports caused concern, insiders suggest that it may be a precautionary or routine visit rather than a medical emergency.

The 89-year-old actor had visited the hospital earlier this month for a health check-up. At that time, his wife, actor and politician Hema Malini, assured fans that he was perfectly fine.

Hema Malini’s Response to Health Concerns

When asked about her husband’s health, Hema Malini told reporters that there was no reason to worry. She was seen at the airport, where she gestured “okay” and thanked fans for their concern. Her calm reassurance helped ease fears among Dharmendra’s followers, who were anxious after spotting him at the hospital.

Earlier, a family source also shared that the actor frequently visits Breach Candy for regular health monitoring. “It was a routine visit that someone noticed, leading to unnecessary speculation,” the source said.

Current Health Status

As of now, there has been no official statement from Dharmendra’s family. However, sources have confirmed there is no cause for alarm. The actor is said to be under observation, and his condition remains stable. Fans across social media have been sending prayers and warm wishes for his speedy recovery.

This is a developing story, and updates will be shared as more information becomes available from reliable sources such as Hindustan Times and NDTV Entertainment.

Recent Work and Upcoming Films

Dharmendra, one of the most loved stars in Hindi cinema, was last seen in Teri Baaton Mein Aisa Uljha Jiya (2024), co-starring Shahid Kapoor and Kriti Sanon. The film received appreciation for his charming presence and timeless acting skills.

He is next expected to appear in Sriram Raghavan’s Ikkis, alongside Agastya Nanda. The film is based on the life of Param Vir Chakra recipient Arun Khetarpal, India’s youngest war hero. The project is one of the most awaited biographical dramas of 2025.

About Dharmendra

Born in December 1935, Dharmendra will turn 90 this year. Over a career spanning six decades, he has starred in iconic films like Sholay, Phool Aur Patthar, and Chupke Chupke. Known as the “He-Man” of Bollywood, Dharmendra remains a beloved figure in Indian cinema, admired for his warmth, humor, and humility.

ALSO READ : Why Was Dharmendra Admitted to Hospital at 89? Family Reveals the Real Reason

Disclaimer: This article is based on publicly available information and verified media reports. For latest health updates, please refer to credible sources or the actor’s official representatives..

2 Comments

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *